This policy can be accessed on our website or by emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org or by request in writing to Town Centre Restaurants, 6 Dundee Way Enfield EN3 7SX. This request can take up to 21 days to be sent out to you.
1. INTRODUCTION TO OUR POLICY STATEMENT:
Town Centre Restaurants are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We have the highest regard for your privacy and will continue to exercise this.
This policy describes the way we use your personal information that we obtain from you as a business, including when you visit our restaurants, call or email our restaurants, use our social media pages including trip advisor reviews or website e.g customer submission form or online job application.
We do not knowingly hold data for children or adults under 16 years old. If a child submits any data through our website then this will be erased as soon as this is brought to our attention.
2. ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU:
Town Centre Restaurants will only receive personal information about you that you give to us. We do not and will not use any third party or any other method to collect any information about you. We will only collect personal information which we need and that is relevant for the purposes for which we intend to use it for the normal running of our business. For example (not exhaustive)
• taking a booking
• details when you contact us for enquires or complaints
• or using our website.
Information may include:
• your name, title / status and contact details (email address, telephone number, postal address, social media title).
• details of your orders this may include names of your guests (first name usually).
• your dietary requirements and / or food allergies.
• the opinions and other information you provide when completing customer submissions.
• your payment card refund or your bank account details.
When you visit one of our restaurants, we normally receive the following:
• the number of guests in your party for any booked tables. On occasion you may provide information such as a highchair is required or a children’s menu
When you visit our social media pages Facebook / our trip advisor pages / Bookatable reviews, we collect:
• the information you post on those pages.
• information you post regarding your visit.
We never identify you through any other title than the details that you provide. This is also in line with current Bookatable and Trip advisor posting rules.
We will never hold on to your data for a period longer than we need to process any order / booking / complaint. You may request details of the date we hold for such purposes.
3. USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We have never and will not ever share your personal information with companies that would send any marketing to you or sell your details on to another company. We do not use your data or information for any other reason than the intended purpose. We will do everything possible to protect any data.
4. WAYS THAT WE MAY USE YOUR DATA: